Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Last week in Vail




Once Julie and I were done in Vegas and Bishop we had to head back to Vail to finish some things up before our drive to Columbus.  We were fortunate to stay at the Hied's home for this week since we are officially homeless at the moment.  The Heid's are an amazing family and I feel honored to have met and spent time with them.  They are a very active family, climbing, skiing/racing and biking.  They are extremely talented at everything they do.  I will miss them ALOT!  Our last days in Vail were spent meeting up with as many people as we could and saying our good byes.  Saying good bye to people you have become close to is a hard thing to do.  Julie and I made friends that we will have for life! Its good knowing that we will be back through Vail soon after we move back to the states.  I stopped in to the gym that I had coached in for the last year or so to see all the kids and see how they were all doing.  It was amazing to me at how excited they were to see me, especially after a year of being farted on!  AT LEAST THEY DON'T SMELL!!!!!!!!  We will miss everyone in Vail tremendously! As you will be able to see in the pictures the Vail crew threw us a few going away parties!  Enjoy!  Can't wait to return and visit!!!!!!! 



























1 comment:

  1. HAVE A BLAST ON YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE YOU TWO, AND WE WILL BE HERE WHEN YOU RETURN!
    LOVE YOU GUYS

    ReplyDelete